Thursday, February 25, 2010

More sleep!

Another fabulous night! We went to bed (and when I say we, I mean that Makena and I went into the bedroom and Pam slept on the couch...it's still too hard for Pam to sleep well enough to be with us since Makena is so squirmy sometimes) at around 10:30, and at 11pm I turned off the TV and rolled over to sleep. Makena was still awake, but sleepy. She was wrapped up in a swaddle blanket and in her sleep positioner. At 4am I woke up and was just laying in bed and then I remembered I had a baby and freaked out and turned to look at her. She was still totally asleep, (and yes, I had to watch her chest rise and fall a few times to feel better!) so I fell asleep again. Then we both woke up at 6am. I'm in awe.

When we have baby #2 I'm afraid there is no way it can live up to the wonderfulness of this baby!! Can you get so lucky twice in a row?!

I guess we'll have to wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment