Saturday, January 19, 2013

Interview and Birthday Survey

This kid interview was going around on facebook a few years ago, and I knew I wanted to return to it once Makena was able to answer questions in a cute funny way! I'm hoping to ask her these each year, along with a birthday survey.

1. What is something mommy always says to you? 
Hi. And cuddle me.

2. What makes mommy happy?
 Me!

3. What makes her sad? 
I don't know. Soda. Sand in my little tiny horse.

4. How does mommy make you laugh? 
With funny faces. And you laugh at my ideas.

5. What was your mommy like as a child? 
Food. (No, not what did I like, what was I like? What kind of kid was I?) You had brown hair.

6. How old is your mommy? 
Four. Thirteen.

7. How tall is your mommy? 
Big!


8. What is her favorite thing to do? 
Read books, sing, look at pictures.

9. What does your mommy do when you’re not around? 
I don't know. Get me. Go to a store?

10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for? 
(shrug)

11. What is your mommy really good at? 
Cutting. Mommy remember when I really wanted some broccoli and you cut carrots? You're good at brushing my teeth.

12. What is your mommy not very good at? 
Brushing your hair.

13. What does your mommy do for her job? 
Babysit!

14. What is your mommy’s favorite food? 
Apples. And pears. And lemons. And rice. And tofu. And peas.

15. What makes you proud of your mommy? 
Because you're so beautiful. You're happy.

16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be? 
Sofia. (from Sofia The First)

17. What do you and mommy do together? 
Cook. Play. We go to places, the park or Eagle Pool.

18. How are you and mommy the same? 
We have both jammies on. Bowling. Our eyes.

19. How are you and mommy different? 
Our hair. Yours is black and mine is brown and curly.

20. How do you know your mommy loves you? 
You show me you love me. Your heart beats.

Awww! I love her. She surprised me by being able to answer these all within a couple hours. I thought I'd have to spread it out between a few days because I figured she'd get annoyed and bored.
And now some annual birthday survey questions-

Favorite color?
Purple. And red and orange and yellow, green, blue, purple, black, white, gray...

Favorite food?
Rice and beans and carrots and peas and snap peas and olives.

Favorite drink?
Water. And apple juice, orange juice. And tea, cold tea.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A "firemam" firefighter. And a doctor and a police officer.

What's your favorite movie?
Daniel Tiger ('s Neighborhood) on tv.

What's your favorite toy?
The Cat in the Hat game.

What is your favorite thing about being you?
I like when we play you can't catch me.

Where do you wish we could go right now?
To the park.

What would you buy with a million dollars?
A big big big toy dinosaur!!

What's the best thing you've done this past year?
The snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment