Saturday, August 20, 2011

Pictures from the first half of August!

I realized the last couple posts haven't included any photos, and that's no fun! And then I realized I mostly take about 20 photos of each any every thing Makena does, so I end up with a lot of pictures that look really cute when viewed in sequence. I narrowed it down to 4 photos at the most for each day. :)

Helping GrandMo water the plants, and then watering the ground too.

Waiting for Mama to pick us up, showing off her cool shades and clutching her Minnie Mouse.

With her best buddies, Colin and Ian.

Hanging out at the park, and offering her orange to the lady bug on my finger.

Nursing!

At the park on a very hot day, first time climbing up the arch and so proud of herself, and just being super adorable.

Enjoying a little diaper-free time with her cute tush!

At the park passing time while Mama does a soccer class, many trips up and down the slide and then saying "all done" after riding the duck.

Up next, a post all about Makena's first visit to the zoo!!

(FYI: These photos uploaded in reverse chronological order, but I don't feel like fixing it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment