Saturday, April 19, 2014

Mama Interview & Birthday Survey

All About Pam this time! I did the interview for me before. :)

1. What is something mama always says to you? 

Everything!

2. What makes mama happy?
 When I say "I love you" and also the Broncos.

3. What makes her sad? 
 When I don't say "I love you."

4. How does mama make you laugh? 
She tickles my tickle pits.

5. What was your mama like as a child? 
I don't know! I wasn't even born yet.

6. How old is your mama? 
Not 100. Um, 40!

7. How tall is your mama? 
29 feet.

8. What is her favorite thing to do? 
Nap.

9. What does your mama do when you’re not around? 
Watch football.

10. If your mama becomes famous, what will it be for? 
Making monkeys stick to her on sparkly dresses like I just did.

11. What is your mama really good at? 
Making breakfast.

12. What is your mama not very good at? 
I don't know. She's still learning how to make movies.

13. What does your mama do for her job? 
To be a teacher.

14. What is your mama’s favorite food? 
Peanut butter and ketchup.

15. What makes you proud of your mama? 
Um that she makes money for us and that she doesn't panic.

16. If your mama were a cartoon character, who would she be? 
Maybe Curious George's friend, the man with the yellow hat, and I'd be George.

17. What do you and mama do together? 
Go out, like to the children's museum and ride bikes and go to parks.

18. How are you and mama the same? 
We both have brown hair.

19. How are you and mama different? 
That I don't have glasses.

20. How do you know your mama loves you? 
But she always says it. "Oh I love you sweetheart, I love you." And she says it again.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm trying to remember to ask Makena the following questions every year-

Favorite color?
Purple. My new favorite color is golden but I still like purple so it's a deal.

Favorite food? 
Olives.

Favorite drink? 
Water. But my favorite juice is pineapple juice!

What do you want to be when you grow up? 
I want to be a veterinarian

What's your favorite movie?
Frozen.

What's your favorite toy?
My giant giant castle.

What is your favorite thing about being you?
That I'm kind and helpful and I like everyone I see.

Where do you wish we could go right now?
To Disneyland!

What would you buy with a million dollars?
A new TV. A house, a plain gray one and we could paint it purple.

What's the best thing you've done this past year?
Went in the pool.

No comments:

Post a Comment