Friday, June 22, 2012

Some Funny Things Makena Says

I've had this list on my phone for a while.

Ah-ta! (Ta-da)
Bobos (buggers)
O-tay! (Okay)
Sure (four)
Short (fork)
Eye too (ice cube)
Bay bay (band aid)
Shone (phone)
Uh-sigh! (other side, while nursing)
Butt hole! (yeah, she means butt hole...)
I yike dis song! (I like this song)
Rockship! (rocket ship... said when she sees an airplane with a white smoke trail.)
Few few (hula hoop)
Shit! (Sit AND shirt, lol)

Also, every airplane is going to New Yok. While playing in sandbox she was making some food and needed to add some soy sah. And the other day she ran over to me and gave me a hug and I said, "I love you Makena!" and she replied, "I love you milk!"

Not sure if she meant I love *your* milk, or if she basically just thinks I'm milk. She nurses often enough, so I can understand the confusion. :)

1 comment:

  1. I love that list of words. I wish I would have thought to do that with you.

    ReplyDelete