Sunday, May 16, 2010

Photos from my phone

I love when I'm nursing and she grabs at my boob. I think it's so sweet.

This is how I get her to fall asleep in the car when she's tired and crying. She loves having her face covered by a hand. I think she likes knowing we're close by.

This is how I spend my day when I get to stay home. We sit on the couch when she naps, and Donte likes to come sit near us.

Makena has had many poopy diaper explosions. Usually she just leaks out of the sides. Sometimes just her pants get dirty, and not the onesie underneath. This one made me particularly sad because it was her brand new outfit AND she got poop in her belly button. But it wasn't her worst one...there was a time where she pooped SO much that it went all the way up her back up to her shoulders. Gross!

I just love this baby! She is so smiley and easy going. Then again, we pretty much hold her all the time, so she doesn't have much to complain about!

1 comment:

  1. Always such beautiful photo's. Love the one of you with Makena and Donte. And the last one with that huge smile. She is a joy and a blessing!
    Love ,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete