Saturday, January 21, 2017

1/21/17
Hadley-

1. What is something mommy always says to you? 

I don't know!

2. What makes mommy happy?
 (makes funny face)

3. What makes her sad? 
(makes funny face) That is something that makes you sad.

4. How does mommy make you laugh? 
(makes funny face and says "what gives the monkey for dinner? BOOnanas!" that makes you laugh!

5. What was your mommy like as a child? 
I don't know.

6. How old is your mommy? 
Big big big big big big big big big big!

7. How tall is your mommy? 
Like THIS tall!

8. What is her favorite thing to do? 
Rub your butt on he rug! (LOL! Like the pug song...)

----------

Hadley, what is your:

Favorite color?
Blue

Favorite food?
French fries!

Favorite drink?
Juice, orange juice.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
Go sit on the potty!

What's your favorite movie?
Aladdin!

What's your favorite toy?
Ducky!

What is your favorite thing about being you?
I don't know. I like graham crackers because graham crackers are my favorite.

Where do you wish we could go right now?
Right now I wanna go right now to Magic Bridge Park!

What would you buy with a million dollars?
Guy Diamond! (The Troll I think?)


No comments:

Post a Comment