Thursday, January 21, 2016

New Year. Same lack of posting.

We are 6 days into 2016. Pam's at a night class. The kids are playing in the bath. I just grabbed the chromebook and instead of getting distracted and doing anything else online I quickly opened up this page!

I don't do the whole New Year's resolution thing. I'm not really into setting goals and stuff because that doesn't work for me. But I did think to myself "I sure hope I can carve out time to update the blog more regularly next year."

As usual there's a LOT that I feel the need to catch up on. I want to pull up my FB page and do a quick scan of photos I've uploaded to get a refresher of our summer fun highlights. Instead I'm going to jump right in and just say that I have a 2 year old an almost 6 year old and these kids are the best things ever. Things have been going really well, we just finished our awesome 2 week holiday break where Pam got to be home with us that whole time. (Yay for school jobs, at least this time her time off was paid!!)

We are about to spend this weekend with Makena's dear friends I & C at their family's mountain house in the snow. Makena requested a trip to snow in lieu of a party for her birthday this year. All year we've been looking forward to this!

And wouldn't you know, Makena just asked me to help her dry off and now Hadley's trying to get out of the tub too.

(I'm going to save this and try to come back soon!!)

Hahahaha. Well, now it's January 21st. I've opened this window a few times but oh, it's hard to find time to sit quietly and type!!

I'm going to start a new post now all about Makena turning 6 and our snow trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment