Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things I love about 2 year old Makena:



The way she reaches up to hold my hand as we walk.

How daintily she splashes in the tub.

When she says, "Otay peas mommy." (Okay please Mommy) after I tell her something mundane like, "Your bath is almost ready."

How amazingly sharp her memory is!

When she asks for the "Uh schide?" while nursing (Other side.)

When out of the blue she proclaims, "I yhuve yoo too, mommy!"

When I say something hurts she kisses my boo boo.

The way she runs in circles around the living room when she's just about to go poop.

How she says, "Scuse YOU mommy!" if I bump in to her.

How she uses the back of her hand and brushes her hair out of her eyes.

When she takes me by the hand and walks me over to see something, saying, "Show you!"

That she laughs when she toots and then blows a raspberry and says, "Oh! I toot!" and laughs again.

When she sees a mommy and kid hugging in a book she always hugs me and says "Awww!"

How she tries to hold in her tears after a toy was snatched out of her hand but cries when I comfort her in my arms.

When she gets a hair in her mouth and says, "hair!" with her mouth open and tongue sticking out, waiting for me to get it.

When she hears and recognizes a song that Pam likes she says, "Oh! Ma song!"

That she says, "Sure!" all the time, and nods her head yes.

How she moos randomly when she's trying to change the subject. Lol.

When she gives me those hugs that last extra long, resting her head against my neck.



When she becomes a drama queen and hangs her head sadly and goes to a corner and lays down, covering her face. (Note: this is often brought on by her being over tired and bored.)



How much she loves shoes. She always has to try them on!





No comments:

Post a Comment